Monday, April 16, 2007

happiness is ...

happiness, for me, is a myriad of things. ako pa?! ang dali kong pasayahin. in other words, mababaw ang kaligayahan. but beware. mababaw din ang aking luha. right noems?! hahaha let's just say i'm an emotional person. heart over mind. more often than not, my emotions get the better off me.

as i await sleep to claim me, let me enumerate what made me happy today:
- hang-over from last sunday's "concert"; huwaaaaw! that was a different kind of high!!! and it warrants an entire blog all to itself =)
- i was productive 100% today! feel fulfilled because i was able to do most of my tasks (most of which have been long overdue)
- listened to praise music the entire day. i needed the extra boost to focus on my work. offered my work to him today. although i'm uber tired... i'm still grateful that i have the capacity to work & to push myself to my limits
- listening to snow patrol's chasing cars ... while imagining jonathan's face... or mcdreamy's or mcsteamy's ... hahaha =) haaaaaaay da best!
- the thought of eating yummy sausages! talked about TJs today. yum yum!
- chocolate milk team with pearls!!! my alternative to starbucks as i'm kinda poor right now. hahahaha
- seeing louise' pictures!!!! and my friends pictures!!!! and the mountains... and ... basically, reminiscing ... how i miss my friends & my pamangkins!
- prospect of getting a tan this may with milay! =) yahoooo!

got lots of things to be thankful for! =) thank God I'm alive!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home